Re: [ST] for Chris - RS 'malignant growth' decals

Thanks for the advice on removing the offending sticker guys...

Actually blew up the hair drier halfway through and had to complete it
with near-boiling water.  That bit actually came off cleaner (no glue
residue) but Meths quickly abolished the rest and polish has completed
the job.

I'll feel much meaner when I take it out next!

Cheers
Chris Harwood
'00 Eclipse (fast) RS

>>> donnydogood@xxxxxxx 27/01/2005 00:14:19 >>>

 >>> I'll give it a go.  Hopefully the replacement fairing is newer.
<<<

    You can tell just by running you fingertips over the edge of the
decal whether or not it is over or under the clearcoat.  If it's
clearcoated, you can't feel the sharpedge of the decal.     Good
luck;       dedstik

 *   *