[ST] for Nathan - RS in NE

 >>> I've seen Lucifer Orange RS's without them and it looks like
there's something missing to me.
.... to remind me that there are good reasons to live in New England.
<<<

    The something missing is a line of little swastikas, one for
every BMW you pass on the outside in a curve!  You need five to make
'Ace'.   =8o)

    I had forgotten there are good reasons to live in New England;...
the ones I remember from the 30+ years I lived there are Tuckerman's
Ravine, Southwick, Lime Rock and stuffed quahogs.  Your picture
motivated me;... I'm going to ride my orange RS down to the beach and
get a pretty girl with a thong to sit on it for some photos.  The
surf is down today.   =8o(

                                doggydoo   - - - o%\o