RE: [ST] Dealer problems (Not)

If ya wanna know how lucky I am just click on the link below.

This is the shop I deal with, and a report on their latest project, just
completed.  I get to hang out with these guys, ride with them and generally
be a pain in the ass.  Just like I am around here.

Dennis Tackett, the author, is an original member of this list.  Just
another bit of history.  I don't think he hangs here anymore, but I do know
he still has his ST, and is THE quickest rider I ever ridden with.

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/TheMagazine/stream.html

dunc
eL Donut

STeve Duncan