RE: [ST] Which Races???

>Dunc wrote:
>
> >>Next scheduled run is April 9-10-11, headed to O'Jay's to watch the
>races,
> >>Charlie will also be in attendance, as will Brian D (I hope) and other
> >>hillbillies you've met. (Not to intone that Brian is a hillbilly, but
>the
> >>rest of us are).   :--)
>

>Ok, I'm confused and it's not the whiskey ;-)
>
>Which races are you talking about? Because the AMA stuff is on April 22-24,
>of which I'm trying to plan the trip up to Birmingham to watch the races
>live and see new Triumph people on the list and maybe take in some GA
>twisties.
>
>Rich

Ieeee, thanks for pointing that out Rich.  My bad.  I've got so many little
trips planned come spring that short circuited.

What I meant was MARCH, and it's the weekend of the 12th-13th, Daytona
weekend.  For the last several years, I have been meeting some of my LD
riding buddies in Mountain Home for a little watching party.  It's quite a
hoot, folks riding 500-800 or more miles, just to sit around and watch the
races together.  Then get up the next morning and ride home. Sorry for the
confusion.

And yes, I will be at Barber's this April for the AMA shindig.  We, as a
group probably ought to start some type of coordination to at least meet up
at the racetrack, if nothing else.

dunc

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta