[ST] Engineers Rd

For Don and STeve,

I finally rode on Engineers Rd and Boulder Creek Rd today, from Cuyamaca
north to 78/79.  I turned left instead of right at one intersection, so I
also rode on Eagle Peak Rd before getting to Pine Hills (again).  The views
were spectacular, when I could take my eyes of the roadway, but the damage
from the Cedar fire was really amazing.  Anyhow, it was an interesting 12 or
13 miles with almost no traffic.  Thermometer at the Cuyamaca
store/restaurant indicated 60F at about 1400 today, but then it was in the
sun.  The ride was a bit cooler than I expected.  This is for all you
freezing east of the continental divide.  Take heart, spring is not too far
away.  Maybe.  Global warming and all that.

For all:  one more thing, I got my bike back from its 6K service yesterday,
and the tune software was updated.  The new software is 10159; the old was
10131.  I have the Triumph stainless steel off-road can on the bike.  If any
of you have a bike so configured, you might want to check on getting the new
tune, including when it was released.  On the ride, I didn't really notice
much difference, and have not yet checked fuel consumption with the new
tune.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250