Re: [ST] Portable Amplification (update)

Rupert,

Thanks for the compliment.  There is something ultimately satisfying in
building something yourself and having it cost less than what others
would charge.  Even with paying myself a bit of labor Denis is still
getting the amp for about 2/3's of what it would cost even through
privateer builders, not to mention actual commercial amp builders.  And
I actually don't see myself using this on the bike a whole lot.  For me,
and Denis I think, it's more about improving the quality of listening at
home/work instead of upping the volume on the road.  I rent so listening
to my home system at night would be less than courteous to the
downstairs neighbor.  I think I enjoy music like some people enjoy wine,
to live without it is unacceptable.

Regards,

Nate
00SprintRS