RE: [ST] New to the list, need trunk

Hello Gustavo,

I have a red trunk and rack that I'd like to sell.  The trunk is almost
perfect except for a small abrasion on the black lower bottom half. I will
include 1 key with the trunk.  If you're interested I can send you pictures.
I don't know what it's worth so I'll have to do some research and let you
know on a price. Please respond off list.

JOHN H SELTZER
2906 ALVARADO DRIVE
BELLINGHAM,  WA  98229
360-647-7702
cell 360-303-5325
jhseltzer@xxxxxxxxxxx

just picked up my new-to-me 99 ST. It was too good a deal to pass up,
but I need to get a trunk and rack for it. Anybody have one for sale?
GIVI or Triumph is OK (red).

Gustavo
00 Speed Triple
99 ST