[ST] Not ST?RS but hoping for help...

Hey All,

A mate of mine has a RF900 thats in need of a replacement magic black box known as the ignition ignitor.

(I'm working on getting him to upgrade to a Triumph...)

These little items are very thin on the ground in the land of Oz. Searching on the internet has revealed a few places that sell replacement units in the USA, but we lose out big time on the exchange rate and shipping costs.

 My first thought is rebuilding the existing unit, but I havent seen it so I dont know if its a sealed box etc.

Anyone have any suggestions/experience with such things?

Thanks in advance,
Brett
Sydney