[ST] 05 Sprint

I'm not so sure about the new Sprint.  The underseat exhaust disturbs me, I
think there will be some real heat problems there, especially in summer.  It
may be alright in Europe etc but out here it often tops 40 deg Celcius and I've
seen many bikes suffer through traffic in that sort of weather (the K1100RS
comes to mind).  I think that the heat exiting from under the seat whilst
crawling in traffic will be unbearable.  There's also that plastic tail
light/indicator assembly thingo.  After thought or what???  It looks dreadful.
Maybe it was the one I saw at the local dealership, they had done a terrible
job detailing the bike, it looked second-hand.  I think I'll wait for the '06
model.

Mick
04 BRG ST