[ST] Seems like everyone is out riding...

Basic maintenance is overdue.  Much to do...

Since I still haven't secured a service or owner's manual, could someone relate to me the suspension adjustments?  I see I can change preload on the front, but which direction is which?  Also, what is the rear adjustability and again, what direction(s)?

I'm sure simply replacing the fork oil will help, I'm thinking 15W would be a good start.  Upgraded suspension bits in the future.

I can't remember, can DOT 3 and 4 brake fluid be mixed safely?

TIA,
Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.