[ST] Ultra low mileage STs

>Why do people buy an ST and not ride it?

I know a guy with more money than he knows what to do with.  He doesn't like asking for demo's.  If he likes a bike, he buys it and rides it until he tires of it, or needs the space in his garage for something he likes better.  Then he sells them for wholesale.  I can't wait until he tires of his Brutale!
It's sad (for me) but true, but there's a lot of folks out there for whom the cost of a new ST is the cost of dinner/movie for me.

David
'99ST