Re: [ST] Ultra low mileage STs

I'm with you on that one David.

A while ago, a local dealer near me had an Aprillia RSV Mille that looked
brand new but was selling at a second hand price. I mean the tyres looked unused.

The story goes a customer ordered it over the  phone, paid $30,000 for it,
had the shop deliver it in a van, he rode it for - wait for it - 24 (twenty
four!) kilometres and parked it in his garage. A few months later he rang the shop
and asked them to pick it up and sell it for him.

Some people have more money than anything else.

Brett
Sydney