[ST] Re: RS in stop & go traffic

> leading me to believe that Barry was heavily intoxicated on a cider involving, improbably enough, raw meat.  Barry, care to confirm or deny, or to clarify for a clueless Yank?

Hi Aron

Funnily enough my RS has started running fast in traffic again, despite a recent service, so please let me know how you fix yours.

Ah, Van the Man! But he's gone international and lost his roots now. Down here in Somerset in the SW of England our top local band is still the Wurzels, with memorable hits such as "Blackbird I'll 'ave 'ee", "I've Got a Brand New Combine Harvester" and "I Am a Cider Drinker". Come to think of it they have a lot of songs featuring scrumpy....

Yep, scrumpy is a very strong sort of still cider. It can be as strong as wine, but we still drink it in pints! There are lots of awful rumours about what goes into it, but actually the recipe you found is the first real evidence I've seen.

Most farms around here make their own, and it can vary from truly awful to sublime, so since I moved here I've been having a great time 'testing' them all. Luckily we have two farms real close in the 'sublime' category. It's a bit like Alice in Wonderland - when you drink a good batch time slows down in a very curious fashion...

Barry