[ST] New '05 ST night ride

I worked night shift yesterday, so I had my first night riding experience on
this new ST.

The amount of candle power that comes from the front has to be seen to be
believed! I mean its real "WOW" factor type stuff! It turns night into day on an
unlit road in a way that can only be described as floodlighting the way
forward. I've never had so much light in front of me on a motorcycle. And thats just
from the low beam. The middle light is the high and it apears to be a pencil
beam. It requires some adjusting as it was pointing into the trees, much to
the disdain of quite a few possums and owls.

Hopefully I can figure out how to adjust it by tonight.

Cheers,
Brett
Sydney