RE: [ST] Fuel tank hoses

Barry wrote:
> Having scrutinised my Haynes manual I can confirm that it's bloody
useless when describing where the various hoses go to. It just talks
about 'breather and drain pipes' in the airbox section. It sounds like
I should have bought the pukka Triumph manual. <

I'm not a fan of non-factory manuals.  That said, I understand that
Haynes does provide some illustrations and 'how to' narrative which
are missing from the rather expensive factory tome.  I got lucky and
bought mine used from a liSTer who had sold his bike.

> But 2/2 people saying regulator to airbox is good enough for me. I
have re-plumbed as suggested, and will try a test ride later and
report back. <

My understanding is that the regulator-to-airbox hose has no function
other than to carry fuel vapors to the airbox in the unlikely event
that the regulator should leak.

--
HTH,
Rick in Oregon