Re: [ST] Coolant Temp Sensor

Jay,

I haven't experienced any surging problems, but I,
too, got a recent tune that gives me the exact same
high-idle behavior.  I've been following the ongoing
high-idle thread, but it seems others have had the
opposite issue--high idle in neutral, low in gear.

If you happen to find any more info about the tune,
I'd like to hear it--is the high idle intentional or
indicative of a problem, etc.  Whatever the cause,
it's very annoying.

Good luck with the surging,
-Aron

--- "Welsh, Jay (GE Trans)" <jay.welsh@xxxxxxxxx>