Re: [ST] MotoGP

I agree with the processional - this track didn't lead to the usual
exciting race.  I'm happy for Nicky winning a race (albeit, with a
decided advantage over the rest of the group).  But the track in
general just appeared like the bikes couldn't stretch their legs, and
there was almost no exciting passes or out-braking manuevers.  After
watching this, I think the race would have been better at Barber, Road
Atlanta, or maybe even Raod America.  Unfortunately, I don't think the
track is enough to draw the GP to those locations.  Unfortunate
really.  It was awesome to see MotoGP in the states, and for that I
was excited, but the racing itself was less than exciting...

Matt Heyer