Re: [ST] Rossi unhappy with US track

>>Roberts, Mamola, Lawson and all those boys used to tear up Laguna when
it had a lot less run off than it does now. I don't remember hearing
them complain at all.  And that was on the old circuit which was a lot
faster, and before the new paving that got rid of some really nasty
bumps.
<<

Maybe not them but certainly Wayne Gardiner and Kevin McGee (who was nearly
killed there) had plenty to say about it.  It's better suited to 250 racing or
Superbikes at best.  Surely the US has a track somewhere that can host MotoGP?
I don't think Rossi is the sort of racer to criticise a track without reason.

Mick
04 BRG ST