[ST] UK stuff

For those in the UK who weren't aware, next week is National Motorcycle Week. There'll be stuff on digital TV, and lots of dealers will be doing things.

I believe there's a run to and gathering at the Ace Cafe in London, for example.

Wed 20th is Ride to Work Day, so do if you can.

At the moment our government, which made all the right noises about bikes at election time, and which has said publicly that bikes beat congestion and cause less pollution, is not meeting it's own motorcycle strategy. Let's raise our profile!

PS. Thanks Andy for the tip re: the neutral switch possibly affcting the RS idle. I'll check it out ASAP.

Barry