From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan
Maher
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:26 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] MotoGP

What I find most interesting about the whole situation is that as soon as
you got Nicky on a track that he knew as well as Rossi knows the MotoGP
tracks he spanked the pants off the field.  Kind of makes you wonder what
will happen if Nicky gets a few more years to learn the ins and outs of
the tracks, doesn't it?  Rossi's been running them for what, 6 or 7 years?

More than anything I'd just like to see the races be competitive.  It's
fun watching Vale chew people up and spit them out for a few rounds but
it's really starting to wear on me.

My 0.02.

Nate
00SprintRS