[ST] '01 ST for Sale.

To make room for a 96 Daytona 1200 and if all goes well, a new '05 ST or Triple at the end of the season, I am selling my '01 BRG Sprint ST. The bike was bought new in 10/03 and dropped only 322 miles later. Damage was minimal, but the insurance company was unable to repair it quick enough, so they totaled the bike. I got the bike a few months later from the insurance company broker and bought the replacement parts for it. The bike was in perfect running condition, except for a broken shifter. As soon as I put one on, I started driving it and registered it, so it now has a rebuilt/restored UT title. I have all the plastic the bike needed replaced, but in different colors. I also have a smaller rear sprocket for it, and some cute rear blinkers, although the stock ones are fine. I have an extra rear sub frame and a bunch of other extra parts I got when I won an auction for a whole lot of used parts. (I only wanted the mirror that came with it). I was about to paint it, but figured that if I am selling it, maybe the new owner would like to paint it the way he/she wants it, instead of my choice of yellow. So I am offering it to the list first for $3800 the bike now has 4461 miles, it may be a few more if it does not sell by ride to work day. I will email pictures and more details to anyone interested.

Thank you,

Rolo.