Re: [ST] Rossi unhappy with US track--So What!

The three tracks that I've raced on, Laguna Seca, Sears Point, and Thunderhill, all have turns that were purposely designed to challenge because they were either totally blind, off camber or decreasing radius, or all three. That's what made riding them so much fun is getting to know them and seeing the improvement in the lap times.

Personally, I'd rather watch slower bikes duke it out on a more challenging course like Laguna, than just watch bikes fly by at nearly 200mph down a straightaway.

Someone mentioned that there's no where to pass at Laguna. I've seen passes in the corkscrew, so exactly how much room do you need for a motorcycle?

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned