Re: [ST] Rossi unhappy with US track--So What!

> That was about the only pass.....
    [Edwards by Rossi at the entrance of the corkscrew]

No, there were a fair number of passes: Edwards passed 4 bikes to get to Rossi. Bayliss started 2nd and ended 6th. Tomada passed 4 or 5 ending with Bayliss, then Bayliss passed him back. Gibernau and Biaggi traded places at least twice. Nakano passed Hopkins only to be repassed before the end. Hopkins was running 3rd at one point on the first lap, but ended up 8th. And there were others back in the field. TV just did not show very many passes.

David W. Funk
Pleasanton, CA