RE: [ST] Rossi unhappy with US track--So What!

Has anyone compared the TV broadcast to the MotoGP web broadcast?  I
know there were different announcers, because the web cast has the two
regular guys (names?), and someone mentioned the SpeedTV guys' lack of
knowledge and how horrible they were.  But was the footage different?  I
remember seeing several passes on the webcast, but don't have access to
SpeedTV...  hence the reason I paid $30 for the web access.

Dan

>>> rnjwes@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/14/05 10:15 AM >>>
> TV just did not show very many passes.

It had to be a better race than the one we saw on the tube.  That was
probably the absolute worst TV coverage ever!!!

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

www.packereng.com