[ST] Gauge test point (was Re: MotoGP comment and other input)

I've been contemplating building a test setup (I work at a "test lab"
and have access to calibration equipment).  The real problem is dealing
with the low pressures found in tires.  Most of our stuff is set up for
hundreds to thousands of PSI.  It wouldn't be too hard to get a 25, 30,
35, 40, 45, 50 PSI check out of our equipment...  We'll see.  I think
you can get calibrated tire gauges too, if you really need them...

If you really wanted, you could buy a new pressure gauge (McMaster Carr
has these:  1-1/2" Dia. 0-60 psi, accuracy 3% or better, ~$12.  P/N
4000K507) and then buy a Schraeder fitting to put on the end.

Enough rambling...

Dan