Re: [ST] NNTV

On Jul 15, 2005, at 2:18 AM, Dave Bardell wrote:

I just realized something last tuesday. They changed again the times for Two-Wheel Tuesday, not only that but they cut it down to a half hour a week. Come on, give me a break! And to follow by Michelle Smith that overrated wannabe hog bimbo with a personality of duct tape. And what happend to Corbin's Ride On? It's been replaced by that stupid disfunctional Texas family show. Nothing against you Steve, but that makes you look like a bunch of rednecks. Is there anybody who watches that garbage?

I don't have a cable package, so my chance to watch Two-Wheel Tuesday comes during my workout at our local gym. Boy was I embarrassed this week to be found watching a bunch of Harley losers trying to organize a lingerie show at the dealership. I was in the middle of a 30 minute workout when it came on and the remote was nowhere to be found. What exactly does this show have to do with speed, unless they were all on it?

And believe me the show sounds a lot better than it actually was.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned