RE: [ST] Two New Triumphs Rumored

At 02:16 PM 7/15/2005, Rick wrote:
John asked:
> What's your guess on hp if it turns out to be a 750/3 they call a
'sport bike'?

As to your having been run away from by a lady on a 750, I don't suppose there is any chance she was a better rider? Look on the bright side. Where would we be without fast women??? ;O) -- Rick

Oh no no no no. Yes yes yes she is a better rider. I didn't mean to imply it was 'the bike'.
It didn't bother me, btw. I just thought is was relevant sort of since I was mentioning that bike
and 'the power of' 750's.

110 huh? That's probably a good guess. Could be real fun if they keep the thing to ~400 pounds;-)

John