[ST] 12k service blues

I've already mentioned that the fast idle wasn't sorted at the 12k
service, but I've just washed the bike for the first time since and it's
covered in lubricants!

The whole swingarm, shock and rear wheel are plastered in chain lube
that required degreasing before a re-polish.  Since there is clearly a
Scott-Oiler fitted, this is rather annoying.

Then the side fairings have light oil that has dripped from the clutch
and brake levers.

The RH frame spar where petrol may well have leaked during tank removal
appears to have been 'cleaned' with something akin to chain lube.

My annoyance clearly identifies me a someone who 'never wanted to take
it to a dealer in the first place'.  I guess some of you guys are used
to this?

I must go out and buy some more tools.

Thanks for listening

Chris Harwood