Re: Re:[ST]NNTV

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Zoltan Pavlakovich wrote:

- I agree, but unfortunately it's the only program I remotely bare to watch.
-Should I know of any other ones?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks TWT hit the skids.  The OLN channel
has some race coverage, perhaps someone will see the need for a touring/gear
review show?  I'd do it myself if I was in TV!

-BTW what is everybody reading?

Motorcycle Consumer News, Rider, American Motorcyclist and Road Runner.  Now
there's an idea for a show, Road Runner TV.  How do I get started!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\