[ST] Valve Clearance Issues

My 00 St is currently apart, and I just removed the cams after checking the clearances. Anyone out the have the proper clearances, as my Haynes manual is saying .01-.04mm and .04-.07mm , when I am coming up with .22mm  and .4mm !  O'd rather have the US specs, but anything positive would be great. I have a calculater to convert them my selvesThanks.

Justin