From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JUSTIN
SHREAVES
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 10:06 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Valve Clearnace Issues

Now that I am at this point, If someone could be able to supply the torque
specs for the case bolts as well, I would also appreciate it. Since the
specs. given in the haynes manual are so far off being correct, I am
ordering a Triumph manual. I figured Barnes and Noble would be better, so I
didn't have to wait another week or so for shipping on a manual. I guess I
was wrong, as it just cost more, and may make me have to alot more over on
this. Thanks.
Justin