[ST] Canada to Keys

I met up with Andy and four others, presumably all from Jacksonville FL.  There were only six!  I repeat SIX! riders and that's including me and Andy.  What's up with that?  I was dissapointed.  I expected more than that :-(

So I ask Andy, how was Georgia?  Hardly no one from this list joined them.  Sad, really.  I don't know how the rest of the trip faired, because I only asked about Georgia.  How many from MA, CT, NY, NJ, etc took part?

If any of the other dealerships/sponsers did what the House of Power (Palm Bay, FL) did for the group, then I can say you missed out on a good time, good food, and great door prizes.  Not to mention, probably fun riding too.

Unfortunately I had studies and work around the house, so I couldn't continue down to the West Palm Beach dealership.  I wish I could have, because if I had to guess, I'd bet it would have been just as good (maybe better) than the House of Power.

I thought everyone on the list is a motorcyclist?