From: Barry Croft <barrycroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:03:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [ST] Re: RS neutral switch

Chris - that's interesting, I used to occasionally use a dealer calling himself
UK#1 when I worked in north Surrey - could it possibly be one and the same? I'm
not sure I understand why you accepted it back after the service with the
problem unsolved? Surely they're obliged to give you the bike back running
right? So I'd take it straight back and make them sort it out. And make sure
they tell you what the fix was when they find it, so poor sods like me can
benefit too.

I mainly used to use Carl Rosner in Croydon, which can't be too far from you. He
was #1 for several years I think. Although I've had some petty gripes with him
on the whole he's very good, and will generally bend over backwards to sort out
problems. Now I'm in the SW I use a well-known Bristol dealer, but I do miss
Carl's service. So if #1 doesn't fill you with confidence try Carl.

Barry