[ST] Oil leak / NE Illinois service recommendations

My 01 ST has developed a rather annoying oil leak that has now progressed to the point of concerning (guessing about 1/4 cup on the garage floor after my 1 week vacation last week). Seems to be right in the area of the center stand. Anyway, I live in a condo that has rather draconian rules around doing any kind of auto / motorcycle work on the property, thus I am forced to take this problem to a dealer. I live in Palatine and used to take my bike to Power Motor Sports - but they have dropped Triumph sales and support and in general seem to have copped quite an attitude, so I'm looking for someplace else to try. I figure if my dealer can't be conveniently located and I have to drive, I might as well find a good one. That said - can one provide any insights into dealers (or other service options) in the Chicago area?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

'01 ST BRG
Palatine, IL