RE: [ST] 12k service blues

> Well wheels will always have different sizes. The outside of
> the hex box wrench
> in the tool kit fits it.

You missed my earlier email then about people nicking tool kits when selling a bike...

Actually, its my track-bike which is an ex- MSS Kawasaki so no tool kit expected.  And I agree, its nice to work on, way easier than the Trumpet and the FM and FW CRB6 race bikes I've owned.  Its no harder to work on than my partner's Bandit.

MSS did a nice mod to the carb mounting rubbers by using two flexible idle adjusters soldered to some threaded rod to replace the pinch bolts. This makes it so quick to get the carbs/airbox off that time is saved on any under-the-tank task.

Or get a sump plug hex adaptor from