From: "Knowles" <gpz900r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:30 PM
Subject: [ST] Some garages -

On the subject or Torque -
Just been down to the local car dealer ( Main Renault Dealer) to get some
oil and a filter for my Megan and asked them what the torque setting was for
the sump bolt as it looks like it's threaded into an alloy sump.
The parts chap came back from the workshop and quoted the fitters words to
me,
"Just as tight as you can mate as there's no torque setting for that one" !
Jeez - I despair.
Paul