[ST] for Zoltan - GP thrills

>>> Now if the long list you just mentioned you actually went to and not just read about, then I would be impressed <<<

Certainly I couldn't attend /all/ the races of these Champions but my 33 years as an international air line pilot - between unlimited passes and tactical trading of trips - allowed me to be at many more of the motorcycle and car GP races than most fans can ever hope to make (and a major reason I was never able to afford a house until I was in my mid-40s).

>>> and I would say - doggy you're old <<<

Being half-way to 145 years of age almost qualifies me as antediluvian. =8o)

Cheers; doggydoo - - - o%\o