From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JUSTIN
SHREAVES
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 9:49 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Valve Clearance Issues

My 00 St is currently apart, and I just removed the cams after checking the
clearances. Anyone out the have the proper clearances, as my Haynes manual
is saying .01-.04mm and .04-.07mm , when I am coming up with .22mm and .4mm
! O'd rather have the US specs, but anything positive would be great. I
have a calculater to convert them my selvesThanks.

Justin