Re: [ST] Cruise control recommendations or 2001 Sprint ST for sale

I use a combination of Vista Cruise and Throttle
Rocker and like it. The Vista Cruise is very easy to
install and use (on highways and I wouldn't not
recommend to use it on back roads). I agree that the
new Throttle Rocker with the velcro strap is useless.
Make sure you get one which is all plastic.

Jean Doublet
Sprint ST 99
Guzzi CX100 Le Mans II 1980