[ST] for Zoltan - GP thrills

BTW another Rossi win today, pretty spectacular in the rain. <<<

And he only fell off once,... unusually cautious behavior for Rossi in the rain! =8o)

(Miki) Schumi - time to hang it up, you won your share. <<<

Not so fast,... he first has to tutor Rossi, who I believe will be immediately on the pace

You must be from Texas. You could be my father - Brutus. Let's go and ride one day if our paths should cross. I'm all the way to the west, hanging off the cliffs. <<<

Two of my sons are older than 50 and rode to Laguna Seca with me this month. I'm too polite to ask if your Mum was an air line stewardess but even then the odds would be infinitismally small. =;o) I'm also all the way to the West,... of California.

                                                         Cheers;              doggydoo      - - - o&\o