RE: [ST] for STeve - glowing praise =8o)

>>> He doesn't know where any of the good bars and restaurants are, rides like an old lady, doesn't have any good stories to tell, is generally boring and his breath smells of cheap gin and cigars. <<<

Slanderer!... Not only is the Interceptor a VF1000 but I drink only Tanqueray gin, smoke only the female riders and... I hardly breathe at all! =8o)

doggydoo - - - o&\o

My bad, of course it is a V-4, don't know why I attached the CBR moniker. CRS, or whatever.
The rest is 100% true.

eLDonut jinete en la tormenta

STeve