Re: [ST] for Zoltan - GP thrills

----- Original Message ----- From: "don draper" <donnydogood@xxxxxxx>
To: <st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 9:06 AM
Subject: [ST] for Zoltan - GP thrills

BTW another Rossi win today, pretty spectacular in the rain. <<<

And he only fell off once,... unusually cautious behavior for Rossi in the rain! =8o)

I don't know Don, I watched the race and although he came close to highsiding twice, I didn't see him fall.

Two of my sons are older than 50 and rode to Laguna Seca with me this month.

I was sitting with the Ducati guys on their grandstand in turn 2 ;-)

I'm too polite to ask if your Mum was an air line stewardess but even then the odds would be infinitismally small.

Don't get it, why do you ask? No, my dad didn't let her work.

I'm also all the way to the West,... of California.

I live in San Pedro, where are you at?

Zoltan