[ST] RS, still too high

Hi
I need to lower the seat height of my 2001 RS a bit more.
I have pulled nearly all the padding out of the seat, but it is still not enough, and so was wondering if anybody knows if I am able to get a suspension linkage arm of a slightly different length anywhere.
I have scoured the net, but am unable to find anything helpful, and I don't really want to buy some 70's shoes.
Any other help would be kindly welcomed.
Thanks
-basmaf