Re: [ST] for Zoltan - GP thrills

I'll take you up on that one day. Maybe when STeve is in town. Can't get away during the week - remember I'm still too young to be retired. Got to make a living some how.

Zoltan

>>> Any good riding in the hills behind you? <<<

More than you could imagine, in an area called the Lost Hills bordered on the north by Elsinore, the west by Pendleton, the south by Fallbrook and the east by the 15 frwy. It's a maze with only 3 access roads, tight and hilly, very scenic but not fast sport riding. STeve has ridden it all with me. The bad news is the Ortega Hwy, the only way up to the top of the pass, will be closed much of the time for construction very soon and for at least two years. Call me at 949-248-8640 to ride any weekday.

                                             Cheers;              doggydoo