From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Welsh, Jay (GE Trans)
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:40 PM
To: digest
Subject: [ST] Ideas on Chain and Sprocket sources and prices please

Hi guys,

Looking for pointers on sprocket and chain sources:

trying to get ....I think:

Sunstar rear 43T Steel (Team Triumph can offer a J&L [?] for 43.00 and figure the triumph one is 70.00 or so)

Triumph OE 18T front  68.00 (Team Triumph)

DID 530VM  x 108 link  = ~136 (cycle gear)-155(Team Triumph) seems to be the price

So the question is, does anyone have any suggestions for better price or alternate chain or sprocket ideas prices and sources.

Thanks in advance!

Jay '00ST

(coming off a Tsubaki that failed in 12k - not acceptable in my book)