Re: [ST] Bike Information

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Matt Heyer wrote:

-following (if anyone has any experience with them):  Suzuki V-Strom
-1000, Suzuki Bandit 1200s, Yamaha FZ-1.

I have friends with all of the above and hear good things from all of them.

My only thought would be toward what's supported easily in your neck of the
woods, but then again since we all go out of our way for Triumph's maybe
that's not an issue for you.

Or wait till we see what the new trumpets are going to be?
--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\