Re: [ST] Showa Rear Shock Rebuild

I got involved with this topic when I was putting a HyperPro spring on my
stock ST shock.  No one wanted to touch it because they said it wasn't
rebuildable.  I did get my spring on and it was no big deal.  At the time
Race Tech said they would not mess with it but I read a response on one of
the Triumph lists that they will rebuild them now.  That being said, my
opinion is rather than rebuild it, buy a rebuildable shock.  There is no
shortage of recomendations as to what that shock is.  Most of them better
than the Showa.