[ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 71

Paul hasn't run anything but D208s yet, but I've gone through 2 sets of
Pilot Roads .  I really liked them, only had a little cupping on the front.
I think I like the MEZ6's better, they feel as grippy and last as long, even
a little longer, and don't cup.

> I'm a little curious - How are you going to fit 5000 miles of twisties
> into a 1000 mile ride???

Now that I read what I wrote, I can see how misleading it was.  The Western
States 1000 is run we're going on this coming weekend, and the 5,000 mile
trip to Texas is 2 1/2 weeks away.  (Then we get to go to Laguna Seca a week
after that).

Nancy in Portland
02' Triumph Sprint ST
95' Yamaha YZF600