RE: [ST] WTB - Top rack

It has two tubular arms that come forward either side of the seat to the where the little cut-out is in the seat itself.  Here two plates are welded on which go under the seat and bolt to the anchor points on the top of the rear subframe.  On the RS you can still get the pillion seat cowl on with a bit of jiggling.

I use mine with Oxford soft luggage panniers no problem at all.  I'm not sure what luggage you have.

Image 41 on their website is about the closest to the rack for the RS.

The biggest problem with this mounting is that its not that strong; this is not a criticism of the Sprint rack, it'd be hard to make it stronger and use the same mounting points.  I think Sprint recommend 5kg limit although I regularly use mine with more than this and have had no problems at all.

I'm at work now but let me know if you want a photo taking and I'll do it this evening and pop it on the web.

Cheers me dear