RE: [ST]rear hub play. follow up

JOHN H SELTZER
2906 ALVARADO DRIVE
BELLINGHAM,  WA  98229
360-647-7702
cell 360-303-5325
jhseltzer@xxxxxxxxxxx

I disassembled and inspected the rear bearing on my '00 ST at 27,000 miles.
I didn't find any problems, wear, damage or play.  I was surprised at the
limited amount of grease.  In my opinion there wasn't enough grease for
proper lubrication.  I reassembled all of the original parts with plenty of
heavy duty synthetic grease.  I've put 8,000 miles on the bike since and
haven't had any trouble.  The local Triumph shop hasn't seen any failures in
his shop.

JHSeltzer
Bellingham, Washington